Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rough and Tumble Girl

I didn't have anything in particular planned for today so I was super excited when the Baggetts invited us over for some afternoon play time. Grace loved hanging out with the boys and showed she can be quite a rough and tumble girl. She put her hands in dirt, tried out their trampoline, and attempted to get a basketball that rolled under the truck. She had several falls but without a single tear.

I'm glad she's the kind of girl who is happy playing with her dolls but can also hold her own with a couple of active toddler boys. I'd like to think that even if she grows up petite, she'll still be able to take care of herself.

Turner, Grace, and Eli

1 comments:

Nellie said...

she is such a sweet little toughie! she just soaks in all the craziness the boys create and they talk about her for days. thanks for coming over and letting me just yap yap yap.