Friday, March 26, 2010

A Little Practice

As a kid, one of my favorite things about Easter was the egg hunting. Last year, we took Grace to an Easter Egg Hunt, but because she was only a couple months old, it was really just a photo opportunity. I'm so excited that this year she'll actually be able to participate.

Tomorrow morning we're going to an egg hunt, so in preparation, we spent some time outside practicing for the event. I threw some eggs on the grass, gave her the basket, and told her to gather them all up.

She stared at me like I was crazy. I had to demonstrate a few times before she finally got it. Even then, she didn't want to put them in the basket, but held them in her hands. I fear we'll only come home with two eggs tomorrow- one for each of her hands.

2 comments:

Lola said...

That's okay. Come Easter, she'll have all the eggs she wanted coz we are going to have our own egg hunting.

Meagan said...

I LOVE that you practiced egg hunting! She looks so sweet, I am looking forward to seeing pictures from the hunt.