Thursday, March 25, 2010

14 Months

Today marked fourteen months since this girl came into our lives. I've never worked so hard, slept so little, or worried so much.

It's been the best fourteen months of my life.

And it just keeps getting better and better. I say prayers of thanksgiving every day for being able to live such a wonderful life filled with love and laughter.

Happy 14 Months, Virginia Grace Copon Augustine!


We stopped by a bakery and picked up a strawberry cupcake to celebrate.

4 comments:

Lola said...

Happy 14th month birthday my baby Darling! You are indeed the best thing that ever happened to us. God bless you always. We love you very much. mhoah!!!

Julie, the mama said...

Isn't it just AMAZING???

Nellie said...

aw! happy 14 months! :) did you stop by cupcake girls?!? i'll have to tell you about 3 sisters bakery down in OP....

Meagan said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying motherhood to the fullest!