Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Our St. Patrick's Day was cold and rainy, but it was happy nonetheless. Grace had a follow up doctor's appointment this morning and her ears are infection free and she has gained a pound. Her pediatrician even said she's getting some cheeks on her. Those avocado smoothies I've been making for her must be working!

We spent the rest of the day just hanging out at home enjoying the treats we baked up yesterday. One unexpected side effect of Grace's Operation Weight Gain is that I end up eating any of her leftovers. Not good for my Operation Weight Loss.

She also conquered another thing to climb- the coffee table.

My little mischievous leprechaun.

Coming to give me a big hug. I can't get enough of that sugar!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

I adore that picture of mischievous Grace! She looks precious in her polka dots.

Julie, the mama said...

I love all of that green! So cute.

Michael said...

Grace is cute in whatever she wears.