Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finally

After months of passing it by and longing to check it out, we finally went to play in the neighborhood sprayground this afternoon. It was fantastic! It did not fail to live up to our expectations. Grace squealed with delight and it was so much fun watching her reaction whenever she got sprayed with water.

The sprayground outing left Grace exhausted by the end of the night and she was crying to go 'night, night' a good 40 minutes before I normally start her bedtime routine. I'm hoping this means she'll sleep all the way through till morning. I know exactly how she feels though because I'm super tired too. It's only 8:40 and my chores are all done so I may be making it to bed tonight at my earliest time since I became an adult. What an absolute luxury!


Still in high spirits after all the fun at the sprayground.

4 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Oh, we just LOVE a sprayground. I also LOVE Grace's crocs. Hendley just got a pair for her last day of school treat, and I just think that new style is ADORABLE!!!

Meagan said...

Sounds like you have found a great place to beat the heat this summer! We sure do miss a good sprayground.

And I am ALL for heading to bed early. We enjoy our sleep around here.

Daddy said...

Ok babe, it's confession time - the ONLY reason I forced you to squeeze into my little bachelor-pad condo was to get use out of the Sprayground - I've been paying that yearly fee since I bought the place in 2004 - so get my money's worth and use the heck out of it!!!!!

Aunt Megan said...

Cicely, that sprayground definately beats those little frogs at the Botanical Gardens! I can't imagine how much Graced loved it.

@Michael...hahahaha