Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blessed

I can hardly believe my little baby is already fifteen months old. Every day I'm amazed at how much she's learning and changing. She's growing up way too fast for my liking. But every once in a while, I catch a glimpse of my baby, not the whirlwind of energy that my child has become.

I have to admit I got a little teary eyed as I watched her sleep this afternoon. I hoped and prayed to be blessed with a loving husband with whom I could start a family, and here I am today living out my dreams. God has been very good to me, and for that, I am truly grateful.

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I can't believe she will just sleep anywhere like that. Must be nice. Mine sleep a lot, but both have to be in their beds to sleep. Kinda makes it hard to be flexible.

Such a cute picture.

...AND ISN'T IT AMAZING TO BE LIVING YOUR DREAM?????

Daddy said...

I have to completely agree. I love living the dream. I have a hot wife, a beautiful little girl, and I love my job....now all I need is a dog and a Corvette to be complete...

Meagan said...

So sweet Cicely!