Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tri Delta Tea Party

This afternoon, the Tri Delta held their second meeting to discuss "Someday My Prince Will Come." Liezel was our lovely host and we all had a fun time discussing the British Monarchy and how one goes about trying to marry one- all during a tea party while wearing our tea party hats.


While I was with the girls enjoying my Prince of Wales tea, Mike and Grace were left at home to entertain themselves. Earlier in the day, we had breakfast at Panera's followed by a trip to Toys'r'Us for some educational toys for Grace. There happened to be a 'buy one, get one 50% off' sale on puzzles so we ended up getting her a few.

By the time I got home from my tea party, every single one of those puzzles had been opened. I was hoping to space out the introduction to each new toy, but apparently her daddy had a different idea. At least daddy and daughter enjoyed their afternoon together, and that's the most important thing.


1 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

You girls are cracking me up with this book club. Y'all look lovely with your hats!