Sunday, August 1, 2010

August, You're Finally Here

I woke up this morning fearing the day would drag because I didn't have anything specific on my agenda. I was just going to wing it and see what happened. Pretend like it's an ordinary day leading up to an ordinary week. So we headed off to church first thing in the morning where Grace was remarkably well behaved (compared to her normal monkey self). We treated ourselves to lunch at Panera's followed by naptime for Grace and reading/laundry/cooking time for me.

When she woke up, we started making welcome home signs for Mike. It was a lot more difficult to do with Grace than I thought it would be, so I had to abort the joint sign making after a few minutes or else we'd go through all of our supplies and not have a single decent sign to show for it. She thought it was great fun while it lasted though.

We ended the evening with a last minute, impromptu trip to Mochi to commemorate our last weekend alone. I'm so grateful the weekend flew by. Let's get the new week started already!



All ready for church.

She eats all the toppings and I get all the frozen yogurt.

0 comments: