Friday, August 6, 2010

Loving Life

Today, it was mama's turn to take a three and a half hour nap. Daddy and baby played while I got to just be lazy. It was wonderful! This followed by going out to dinner and an evening stroll on the beach. When I was on the beach holding hands with my husband and watching our baby frolic ahead of us, I felt like I was in a scene of a romantic Nicholas Sparks movie. (Minus all the tragic elements, of course.) I am absolutely loving life.



We were a matchy matchy family of pink today! I know it's cheesy, but I love it. And thankfully, my family indulges me.

3 comments:

Nellie said...

so gorgeous in pink! :) hope you guys are having a wonderful R&R!

Josyl said...

Awww..I love the new pics C. You are guys are all so gorgeous!! My inaanak is getting so big!! Did you guys get my postcard yet?? I've been trying to be better about sending out mail more frequently. ^^

Aunt Megan said...

Cic, I see you have used your straightener? Love it :)