Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

We celebrated Mike's birthday today, a day late, with some pool time, nap time, a dinner out, butter pecan birthday cake, and a movie night in.

According to the birthday boy, every year just keeps getting better and better. That may very well be true, but next year, I think I'll just buy him a birthday cake. The butter pecan cake I attempted to make came out dry and overly sweet. Mike tried to tell me otherwise, but I think I saw a smile of relief when I threw the rest of it out. I didn't want him to force himself to eat more of the stuff just to spare my feelings. It is his birthday, after all.

Dinner at Bahama Breeze.

Ready to head to the pool.

"Look what I found, Mama!"

2 comments:

Josyl said...

how cute.."look what i found?" heheh c, you're looking mad skinny!! i'm about to sending you some burgers!! xoxo you look fab. ^^ kiss grace for me!!

Josyl said...

*SEND geez, my english is getting worse here. LOL