Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Magical Day

There truly is something magical about Disney World. If you don't think so, then your heart is just not beating. We spent a perfect day at the Magic Kingdom. The weather was great, the crowd was manageable, and Grace was so amazed at everything that there was no room for any kind of monkey behavior. She was even content to sit in her stroller when we needed her to, a rarity. We just kept telling her she was a princess and princesses needed to sit in their carriage. Goodness, the girl must really think she's a princess because sure enough, she stayed seated the entire time.

I don't know how much of this Grace will remember when she grows older, but this is one of those days that will stay with me forever. Seeing the wonder and joy in my baby's eyes as she experiences all the things I once loved as a child (and still do) is absolutely priceless. Mike and I kept catching each other's eyes throughout the day and thinking, "Wow, is this really our life?" We are truly blessed.





Thank goodness we got a picture of her with her Minnie ears on because about 5 minutes after we bought them, she lost them.




It was a 45 minute wait to see Belle and Cinderella, but it was SO worth it. She was in absolute awe of them.


Enjoying the Electric Parade on Main Street sitting in the best seat- Daddy's shoulders.

Eating a huge lollipop two hours past bedtime!

4 comments:

Lola said...

I am happy to see that you are all happy especially Grace. I love those big smiles on her face. Enjoy your vacation!!!

Joannemay Estoesta said...

I love your Orlando vacation! Looks like Grace and her Daddy were never apart. Everyone looks happy and content!

Michael said...

GREAT Pictures! Everyone looks like they are having lots of fun, even the 2 big kids. Grandma and Grandpa

Julie, the mama said...

Isn't it just AMAZING there??? Your blogs are so good that I feel like I'm right there with y'all. So, thanks for taking me on vacation. I sure needed a break! :-)

Can't wait to see what "we" do tomorrow.