Thursday, April 1, 2010

Shaky Beginning, Great Ending

Grace woke up this morning in a bit of a bad mood. She was clingy, she was whiny, and she threw her breakfast all over the floor. I carried her around all morning to pacify her. I was starting to worry that maybe she wasn't feeling well.

Turns out all the fuss was because she was tired. When I couldn't think of anything else to do for her, I brought her upstairs where she immediately fell asleep and slept for three hours. When she woke up, she was her normal happy self again.

I wanted to take advantage of her good mood, in case it was fleeting, so we went to visit my BFF, Josyl, who is still recuperating from her back injury. Josyl and I had a great time catching up while Grace played with her new buddy, Josyl's mom Auntie Sylvia.

When we finally got home, we hung out with Uncle Josh and watched some of America's Best Dance Crew. He and I got a kick out of watching Grace try to imitate the dancers. She is such a riot when she dances! She gets all into it. I definitely have to look into putting her in some type of dance class when she's a little older. Maybe she can fulfill my childhood dreams of being a ballerina!

It was a shaky beginning, but we ended the day with some great moments. Here's hoping tomorrow will be the start of a fun filled Easter weekend!

Busted! Caught trying to write on Lola's coffee table...


"Ooooh! A bowl of M&M's..."

1 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

She definitely has a ballerina figure!