Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crazy Busy Days

No matter how long I stay in Virginia Beach, whether it be 2 weeks or 2 months, the last few days of my vacation are always crazy busy. The past couple of days have been filled with lots of last minute catching up with good friends. Grace and I have been on the go from the moment we wake up and don't stop until late at night. One benefit of our hectic days- she's been sleeping in until about 10 in the morning.

We leave for Jacksonville on Wednesday and I don't foresee our schedule slowing down at all before then. Which is fine with me. Trying to pack our last few days in Virginia Beach with lots of quality time with family and friends.

She just shoved a handful of m&m's in her mouth, her treat from Lolo for giving him beautiful eyes and dancing. He's training her like one of Pavlov's dogs- do a trick and get a treat. And this is why the moment she sees Lolo, she automatically starts batting her eyelashes and moving her bootie.

Hanging out with the girls tonight. We ordered pizza for dinner and had chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream for dessert. And last night, Glenda came over for an impromptu gab session and brought me cookies and cake and ice cream to munch on. I'm afraid to step on the scale because all of this 'hanging out' is wreaking havoc on my fitness plan.

1 comments:

Meagan said...

Sounds like a wonderful few days! I'm so glad you are enjoying your trip.