Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Payback Time

To be quite honest, I used to think that people who complained about allergies were just exaggerating and being dramatic. I didn't understand what the big deal was.

It's payback time for my ignorance and unsympathetic ways. This spring is the first time I've been affected by all the pollen. Maybe it's because this is the first spring I'm spending back in the States in a while, but whatever the reason is, I'm miserable. Allergies are no joke!

I'm hoping the Claritin I took this evening will do it's magic soon. I'm still loving the fact that it's spring though. Even these darn allergies can't take away my joy at having this gorgeous weather and knowing that my husband's homecoming is just one more season away.

My resourceful girl found a way to get to those juice boxes she wanted.

0 comments: