Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fuddruckers

I was without a car for half the day while Ruby the Volvo had a maintenance appointment. Thankfully, my mom didn't mind driving me all over town to wherever I needed to go. It was just like old times before the days of getting my driver's license.

So when she said she was craving a burger, we went to Fuddrucker's for dinner. I went all out tonight- bacon cheddar burger, onion rings, and a chocolate shake! It was fabulous and I'm sure my waistline and thighs will pay dearly for all my indulgence, but it was all so good. If I had enough energy, I would get up and work out now, but I seriously can't. I can barely keep my eyes open as I type this. Tomorrow is a new day and I promise to work hard then.

Grace making sure they know where to bring the milkshake.



Neither Grace nor I look particularly great in this picture, but I love it nevertheless because it captures such a rarity- Uncle Josh is actually smiling!

Time to go home!

1 comments:

Meagan said...

I am taking a moment to live through you. Fuddruckers!!! Yummy!