Monday, April 19, 2010

All is Well

Super busy days have left me exhausted at the end of the night, but I was afraid that if I didn't post again tonight, I'd start to worry my blog followers. To the handful of you, all is well with the Augustine girls. I even got to go out and see a movie tonight while Grace hung out with one of her all time favorites, Lola.

And can you believe these pictures are the only ones I've taken in the past two days? Only 3 pictures in 48 hours. That's got to be some kind of record for me because normally I take so many I have a hard time choosing which ones will end up on the blog.



Having fun at Grandpa's birthday lunch.

1 comments:

Meagan said...

Whew! Glad you girls are okay, you were right about us getting worried. To be honest I haven't posted in days either.

As always, Grace looks precious!