Thursday, February 25, 2010

No Fix For Cozy

I decided to start one of my DVD workouts this morning, but I found it quite challenging. I couldn't do many of the moves without bumping into a piece of furniture. I had to take apart the sectional sofa in order to give myself more room. It was very frustrating. Grace had a blast though. Every time I was on the floor doing crunches, she'd climb on top of me and try to look for my belly button. And whenever I did push ups, she thought it was time to play horsey-horsey.

During her naptime, I tried to see if I could rearrange the furniture to give us more room. After an hour of reconfiguring without any success, I had to admit defeat and put it all back to where it was in the first place. There's no easy fix for cozy.

It'll be nice once the weather warms up and we can head outdoors more. Today was a little chilly so after a short little walk around the neighborhood, we stayed in for the rest of the day. The house is a wreck because of it. I'm now starting to feel the effects of my workout- my arms and thighs are sore. Thank goodness Grace went to bed with minimal fuss tonight. As soon as I hit the publish button, I'm going to bed too.



This cable proved to be too much of a temptation for Grace. No matter how many times she got in trouble for trying to yank it out of the wall, she would still sneak her way over there to try again.

1 comments:

Michael said...

Regardless of what Grace does, she is still our little darling. Hurry back to Virginia Beach. We miss you, both. Grandma and Grandpa.

P.S.: It's good you are not here for just today. Grandma is off today. She is sick and can't play with Grace.