Monday, February 15, 2010

Big Girl

Mike wrote to me recently saying that seeing Grace's pictures makes him realize she's starting to look less like his baby and more like his daughter. At the time I couldn't agree because I was still in denial about my baby turning one. But looking at these pictures from today makes me see what he was talking about. I hate to admit it, but my baby is looking like such a big girl these days.



Congratulations to Uncle Ninong Carl who is the District Choral Teacher of the Year!

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Grace sure is looking like a big girl these days. Of course, that might have something to do with having the hair of a four year old on her pretty head!

Congratulations Uncle Carl! That is something to be proud of!!

Julie, the mama said...

Awesome news about Carl.

I know what you mean about her looking like a big girl. When I start to notice that with my own, I usually get pregnant again! :-)

The lucky man in Cicely and Grace's world said...

Julie, you do have a point. However, if Cicely comes to that same conclusion/result, at this point in our lives, we may have a problem.... ;o)

Mike and Cicely said...

As much as I would love to have another baby, that's not happening any time soon, even when Mike gets back. No room for another person in our cozy Florida condo! :)

Greg and Julie Blew said...

Oh CIcely! You can never say never!! But isn't it hard to see them change from a baby to a toddler? A little bit sad!! But she is beautiful! And what a personality! Can you imagine how Grace and Gracie would play? Gracie also smiled when she saw Grace in her video and kept saying, "Hi". Do you think she remembers? I miss you guys!!
Mike, from your post it sounds like you are ready for #2! How cute!! I love it! But you are right logistically it would be a problem wouldn't it!