Saturday, January 23, 2010

Party Countdown

I have missed Mike since the second we dropped him off at the pier, but it's been especially bad these last few days when Grace's party planning has kicked into high gear. I hate that Mike won't be here to celebrate with us. But at least he was there on her actual birth day, and if I had to pick which event I would rather have him be present, I suppose that would be it. Thankfully Grace's godparents, Uncle Carl and Aunt Megan, are around to help out with the party. We spent the afternoon running around getting things checked off on the party to-do list. We have exactly one week left until Grace's first birthday party extravaganza.

Mike said that Saturdays on the ship are pizza and wings night. We decided that sounded pretty good so we had our own pizza night tonight.

0 comments: