Friday, January 8, 2010

Date Night Friday

When I woke up to a dreary and drizzly morning, I knew it was going to be a stay-in kind of day. And I honestly didn't mind since I'm really a happy homebody. But to make up for such a lazy day, I decided Grace and I were going to have date night. After all, it is Friday.

I whipped up some twice baked potatoes and made a mushroom topped steak with some steamed broccoli on the side. My date was a messy eater and didn't care too much for the broccoli, but our cuddle time on the couch watching What Not to Wear made for a great night.



These VT pajamas are for Daddy who we're both missing terribly...


5 comments:

Beth said...

My babies won't cuddle with us on the couch anymore! They always want to squirm away and be doing something on the floor! :-(

Meagan said...

Sounds like a great date night to me! She looks too cute in her jammies, especially with a bow to match!

Daddy at sea said...

I miss my little Hokie girl...and her Mommy.

Love you both,

Daddy

Michael said...

For the life of me, I can't imagine why Grace doesn't like broccoli?

Lola said...

Don't worry Grace, Uncle Josh will rescue you one of these days. He is the only child I know who loves steamed broccoli with vinegar dip.