Thursday, January 28, 2010

Late Night

I suppose it couldn't last forever- these easy breezy bedtimes that Grace has had lately. I was secretly hoping that we were stumbling upon a new routine and breaking our late night bad habits. But it is now 11:16 and the girl is still wide awake and absolutely refuses to be put to bed. She may not be ready, but I was ready two hours ago.

I finally finished putting together the party favors. For a while there, my mom's dining table looked like all things Hello Kitty exploded on it.



We had lunch with the Uncles at Ruby Tuesday. Grace loves her french fries and was only happy when she was double fisted with them.


This picture was from yesterday and I forgot it was on my other camera. I caught her going through my purse- chapstick in her mouth, lipgloss in her hand.

1 comments:

Aunt Megan said...

Can't wait for the party!