Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Little Corn Shucker

Grace loves to be my little helper in the kitchen, always asking "Can I help you, Mama?" and pulling up a stool to watch me prepare meals. I try to give her little tasks to keep her occupied and she loved the one I gave her today...



Nothing much exciting going on around here. Grace did sleep in until 8:30 this morning. Then she crawled into my bed and snuggled with me for a little while longer. We finally dragged ourselves out of bed right before 9. I felt a bit lazy for getting out of bed so late, but it was wonderful. It's a rare morning that Grace sleeps in for so long so I wanted to relish it for as long as I could.

Cuddle time with daddy before bed.

3 comments:

Michael said...

The "helper" phase is such an amazing time for toddlers. The things they learn by helping stay with them forever and give them a tremendous sense of accomplishment and confidence.

Meagan said...

Awwwww.... so sweet she helps you. Love those pictures!

Julie, the mama said...

Hope that sleeping late lasts all summer long!