Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fun Times

Last night, Liezel came over for pizza night, and she and I gabbed and visited all night. Meanwhile, Mike was locked away in our bedroom using the bedside table as a desk, studying his little butt off.

Today, we celebrated Mother's Day a little early since Mike has duty tomorrow. First on my wish list was to get my car cleaned. It was incredibly filthy, inside and out, after all that driving to Virginia Beach and back. Then it was a trip to Tiffany's to give Mike some 'ideas'. Next, we had dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant and some leisurely shopping while Mike minded our wild child, who has really mastered the throw-yourself-down-on-the-ground-when-things-don't-go-your-way move. Finally, a stop at a gourmet chocolate shop for my favorite treats, chocolate s'mores, was the finale to my Mother's Day spoiling.

It was a wonderful day!

My kind of girl- a Coach purse in one hand and a Tiffany's bag in the other!

1 comments:

Jul said...

Happy Mother's Day! What did you get from Tiffany's? We looked at houses to buy! But it was nice to get an idea!