Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Are We Going to Tiffany's?

I don't know whether I should be amused or worried that Grace asked us this question as we were driving around in the car this evening. I suppose it's a good thing that Tiffany's doesn't have a children's jewelry line or her daddy might be tempted to indulge his little princess. I think he enjoys setting the bar high for her future husband.

The only other newsworthy event from today is this: I am officially a member of a gym. I've been thinking about joining one for a while. The fact that my clothes from last summer are a bit, ahem, tight finally made me take some action.

I found a gym that had a reasonable rate, classes I was interested in, and, most importantly, on-site childcare. Tonight, I went there to check it out and make sure it was as nice as it sounded online.

As I was walking in, I tried not to be gymtimidated by the group of super toned ladies in their cute workout gear, apparently done with a workout, but hair and makeup still looking perfect. If only I could look that good after a workout! I go to the gym in shlumpy clothes and no makeup because I usually sweat like a pig while I'm there.

The gym was nice and the play area looked super clean, but I was still a little unsure about whether it was for me. But then we came across a room that was basically in complete darkness. They call it the movie/entertainment room where you can watch shows. I call it the perfect place for me to work out where I won't have to worry about how funny I look running on a treadmill.

Operation Bring Sexy Back commences tomorrow.

She still has the hair twirling habit. I went to check on her during naptime and found she had fallen asleep in a midtwirl.

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Oh, I just love that she is a hair twirler. I was/am, too!

Yay for the gym. You'll be hooked before you know it.

Meagan said...

I think Tiffany's must be your James Avery.