Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Girls' Day

We started the day with manicures for all three of us. Afterwards it was off to lunch and then the children's museum followed by a super long nap from Grace. So long that I had to go in there and wake her up for fear that she would never go to bed at night. Lola cooked us an awesome Filipino dinner and we ended the evening with a movie, Tangled, one of my new favorites.

Every single minute was wonderful.

Lola and I thought it would be cute for Grace to dress up like a fireman. Grace, not so much. She thought there were cooler things to do.

However, she did think it was absolutely hilarious to try and scare me with a stuffed animal rat. Me, not so much. I don't care if it is fake; rodents are disgusting.

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

sounds like the PERFECT day to me. Right down to that extra long nap!

Meagan said...

Perfection!

I LOVE mother/daughter/granddaughter pedicures! One of my most favorite things about being home.