Thursday, February 17, 2011

Grace the Hair Twirler

Grace is a hair twirler. It started when she was a little over a year old, but she only twirled her hair when she was sleepy. She never needed a pacifier, a blankie, or a special toy to help her fall asleep. She just twirled her hair.

But now the hair twirling has spilled into waking hours as well. And when her hair is in pigtails, the twirling just gets insane. She can't seem to stop herself and it's hilarious to watch.
She'll even double twirl.

Tis the season for consignment sales! It seems like there's one every weekend for the next month or so. I hit up a huge children's consignment sale this morning and I'm quite happy with the deals I found. So was Grace. She scored a high chair for her baby dolls, a princess castle playset, and a bunch of spring and summer dresses.



Such fantastic deals! My favorite find is probably the first dress- nothing screams "Summer is here!" like a watermelon seersucker dress. The bonus is I only paid three bucks for it.

More hair twirling from my happy girl.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

K was a hair twirler, too. When it got longer she would twirl it into huge knots!

That watermelon dress brings back memories. I remember wearing one when I was little, and I bought one for K as soon as I found out I was having a girl. I cannot wait to see that on Grace! Those dresses you got are adorable!

Julie, the mama said...

So, you know my heart is just pounding right now at seeing all of those PRECIOUS clothes. LOVE THEM ALL. EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Love me a good ol' watermelon dress.

Michael said...

Aunt Megan had a watermelon dress, too.