Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Sunday

Any day I get to spend with my family is a happy one. We didn't do anything or go anywhere too exciting, but we spent every single minute together. As Grace would say, "I love it!"


Another reason why this was a happy Sunday- Grace's big girl bedding collection is finally complete! It will remain in this green tub for a little while longer, but it feels fabulous to know that once she's ready for a regular bed, it's all good to go.
Darling bedding fit for our little princess!

I just want to point out how most of these things have clearance stickers on them. My reward for visiting every single Target in Jacksonville. And Jacksonville is a big city with many Target stores.

5 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I know the bedding, and have admired it many times. Can't wait to see it all on the Princesses bed when she is ready!

Meagan said...

How darling!! That bedding will be beautiful on her big girl bed.

Michael said...

We can't wait to see our Princess' big girl bed.

Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Cicely, you have fabulous taste in bedding. I have the same comforter, only it's in green!

Hugs and kisses, Michelle

LOLA said...

I YOVE IT!!!!tHIS IS MY FAVORITE PHRASE NOW.