Monday, September 6, 2010

Daddy, Fix It

Grace absolutely loves her rocking horse. She especially loves the sound effects her horsie makes. But the batteries have died so when she tried to press his ears this afternoon and he refused to neigh, Grace said, "Oh no, broken! Daddy, fix it!"

And that pretty much sums up how we spent our Labor Day- Mike putting together all the finds from our Ikea shopping trip. Grace now has a lovely way to keep her toys organized and I have a new office (nook). It's so wonderful to have a husband who you can depend on to 'fix it'.

My cozy reading nook is no more.

It has been transformed into my office. I needed a place where I can work on stuff that would be safe from Grace's curious hands.


Grace got to stay up a few minutes past bedtime to watch a little bit of the VT game tonight.

Go Hokies!

3 comments:

Josyl said...

Grace's 'Go Hokies' pose is what my students look like after they've been punished. Actually they'd be on their knees. LOL

Julie, the mama said...

Cute, cute, cute....all of it.

You are going to love your new office nook.

Meagan said...

Such cute pictures!