Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Problem Solved

A few days ago, I was trying to burn some pictures onto a CD when my computer went on the fritz. Instead of doing what I asked it to do, the CD drive made a grating whirling sound and kept spitting out any and all CD's I tried to put in.

For days I researched possible causes and solutions to this problem and nothing worked. In a last ditch effort, and a little out of frustration, I gently shook the laptop. Out slid a quarter from the CD drive. Problem solved. Hmmmmm, I wonder who put that there?

Probably the same child who loves bandaids. Any little bump or scrape, imagined or otherwise, is an excuse to slap one on.


The past couple of days have been pretty low key. Really I've been trying to hit up the gym as much as I possibly can. Payback for all the cheesecake. And my girl has been the best company, keeping me busy and laughing all day long.

Technology is wonderful! Grace and her weekly Skype session with the grandparents. Here she is reading one of her favorite books to them.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh gosh! I remember those days, not exactly fondly remember them. Glad you got the problem fixed!

Michael said...

Words cannot describe how much we enjoy our Skype video calls with you. We look forward to our next call like a child looks forward to Christmas morning.