Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm Not Scared of Worms

We went to check on Grace last night before we went to bed and found her like this- sleeping like a darling little angel.

I'm sure the lady in the stall next to us at a Target restroom didn't find her darling at all. First, Grace tried to take a peek under the stall and informed me that there was indeed a lady next to us using the potty. Then Grace proceeded to make commentary on the lady's bodily functions, even going so far as to say, "Eeeew, that stinks! That's insgusting (disgusting)!"

No matter how many times I tried to quiet the girl or told her to mind her own business, she kept rattling on inappropriately. I could have died!

Then when it was time to wash her hands, she spotted a toilet plunger nearby and nearly grabbed the nasty thing. I very sternly told her that she was not to touch it because it was covered in germs and tiny worms. Her response? "That's okay, Mama, I'm not scared of worms."

Goodness gracious, this girl of mine!

At least we ended the day with a bright spot. We went out to dinner with the Rinas family and the two Grace's were so well behaved that we received compliments from the table behind us. My Grace's dinnertime behavior is definitely hit or miss, but it does make for a lovely evening when it's a hit.


0 comments: