Friday, October 29, 2010

Candy Corn Convert

One of the worst things that could end up in my Halloween bucket as a kid was candy corn. I hated that stuff with a passion. But recently, after hearing a friend talk about how much she loves them and seeing bowls of them at a Halloween party, I decided to give it another try and see how I feel about it as an adult. After all, I used to hate asparagus, but it's now one of my favorite vegetables.

Oh. My. Goodness. I am addicted. So is Grace. And we have both been indulging our addiction for candy corn and other sweets for the past couple of days. I tell myself that once Halloween is done, we will control our sweet tooth (teeth?), and it makes me feel less guilty.


Got more goodies in the mail today from Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Augustine.

Daddy came home today! Good night kisses from Daddy can't be beat.

1 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

You know, I am a convert, too. I used to think I didn't like them.

The funny thing is that I ONLY eat them this time of year. If I see them any other time of the year, I always think they look nasty. But come the first of October, I grab me a bag...then another...then another.

Glad to hear you've given the fall treat a chance!