Thursday, July 1, 2010

Paparazzi Protest

Grace didn't want anything to do with my paparazzi tendencies today. When I asked her to smile for the camera, she would either give me an annoyed look, purposely close her eyes, make an expression of frustration, or just downright ignore me.

Or maybe she just had a case of cabin fever. We made it out to the library this morning for preschool story time, but by the time she woke up from her nap, we had to cancel our afternoon outing to the beach because it started to thunderstorm. Again. I exhausted all of my 'keep the child busy' tricks, looked up at the clock and realized we still had quite a few hours to go before bedtime. I hated to do it, but I had no other option than to put in an Elmo DVD to help while away the time.

Hoping for just a little reprieve from the rain tomorrow...



1 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

These Jax thunderstorms are something else! Don't feel bad about letting her watch some TV...there are many worse things you could do.