Friday, July 30, 2010

Nesting

So busy today that I forgot to take a picture until after I had already put her to sleep.

You'd think I was 8 months pregnant the way I reorganized the linen closet and bathroom cabinets. I also washed, ironed, and rehung the curtains. I opened up a few of the space saver bags, shifted the contents around a bit, and then vacuum sealed them again. I was going to reorganize all of my shoes too, but then Grace woke up from her nap.

I know Mike could care less about how organized the closets and cabinets are or how clean and well pressed the curtains hang, and he definitely doesn't care a bit about how my shoes are organized. But I did all this in an attempt to keep from being idle. I need time to move quickly right now and doing these mundane things helped to pass the day away.

Hopefully tomorrow, I can find a way to pass the time that involves a little less cleaning and a lot more fun.

Here are a couple pictures that I found on my other camera from a few days ago...
Even though the pantry is baby proofed, she still managed to pull out the box of orzo pasta.

Hanging out with Uncle Josh.

1 comments:

Michael said...

We saw the video of Grace wishing Happy Birthday to Lolo at Lolo's "44th" birthday party last night. Grace was Soooo cute!