Wednesday, July 21, 2010

At Least It's Free

For the past three weeks, I've been taking Grace to the family movie festival at our local theater. No matter how interesting the movie is, we've never made it all the way through. Our longest stay lasted about 45 minutes. I think she enjoys running around the lobby and playing in the arcade better than actually sitting in the theater. Oh well, at least it's free.

This morning, the Baggetts decided to meet us at the movies. Grace has been missing the boys something fierce because every time we go someplace she asks if Eli and Turner will be there. She was thrilled to see them again. And I was equally thrilled to see Nellie and baby Deacon. I even got to hold Deacon for a little while. It was nice to get my newborn baby fix, although it may have made my baby fever worse. I forgot how teeny-tiny and cuddly they are at that age.

But then I remember how they like to keep you up all night and make you walk around like a sleep-deprived zombie, and that definitely cools the baby fever a bit. I just got Grace to start sleeping through the night and I don't think I'm quite ready yet to start that cycle of sleeplessness.

Grace and Eli hanging out in the lobby of the theater.

Checking out Nellie's brand new 'Swagger Wagon'.

1 comments:

Meagan said...

What a fun outing! I LOVE the movies during the summer. Grace is getting far too big, far too fast. I think it might be time to put a brick on her head.

I DIED when I saw all the swagger wagon commercials. They are hilarious. Now, if I could just make an excuse to have one?