Monday, July 26, 2010

7th Percentile

Grace had her 18 month well baby check up today and she jumped up two growth percentile points from fifth to seventh. She finally broke into the twenties and now weighs all of 20.8 pounds. She is still petite, but growing steadily.

We continue to enjoy the uncles' company. Grace is going to really miss the 'guys' when they have to leave in a couple of days. That's how she refers to them too. When she's looking for the both of them, she says, "Guys?" Individually though, Uncle Carl is 'Ninong' and Uncle Josh is 'Josh'.


2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

She might be little in size, but she is HUGE in cuteness.

Is it too early for me to start talking about Mike getting home??? I swear I don't think I could be any more excited if my own husband was on his way home after 7 months!!! I can't wait for him to reunite with his girls!

Lola said...

The last picture is soo cute. They look soooooo happy!!! Love you guys!!!!