Friday, July 2, 2010

Fingers and Wings

The girl cannot keep her fingers out of her mouth these days! I've busted out all her old teethers, but she prefers her digits instead.


We made it to the pool today! After breakfast, it was a little overcast but at least it wasn't raining so we headed out in case we got some afternoon thundershowers again. It's a good thing we went early because sure enough, we were stuck inside the house for the rest of the day after nap time. We did hang out on the balcony during a particularly heavy rain fall. Grace enjoyed listening to the rain and getting sprinkled on when the wind blew. I decided it was time to go inside when she started trying to lick the little puddles that formed on the floor.

For dinner I tried out a copy cat recipe of my favorite wings at Buffalo Wild Wings, Asian Zing. It was a success! I cut the spice level way down and baked them to make it healthier, but it was still good. Even Grace enjoyed her share- 5 wings, plus steamed broccoli and rice.

1 comments:

LOla said...

You gotta give me the recipe for Kapamilya.