Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Out With the Old

When I was about 6 months pregnant and could no longer fit into any of my regular clothes, I put them in a plastic bin and stuck it in storage. I'm still no where near my pre-pregnancy size, but because I refuse to wear maternity clothes any more, I had Mike drag that bin from storage and into our bedroom.

For the past two days, I've been slowly going through my pre-pregnancy wardrobe to see if there's anything that fits. I'm sorting them into piles of:

1. Even though it's tight, it'll do
2. Doesn't fit right now, but if I lose just a few more pounds...
3. No way no how am I ever going to fit into that again

It's actually depressing to see how big the third pile is getting. It may be time to do some online retail therapy.

Tummy time is getting better- it took 12 whole minutes before she started to cry this time.


This is her absolute favorite activity right now- looking at her hands and trying to get them in her mouth. She's actually getting a lot more successful at keeping them there too.

0 comments: