Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Average Baby


Today was Grace's 2 month baby check up. Apparently we have a very average baby: she was at the 50th percentile for all her measurements. Grace now weighs 11 pounds and is 22 inches long.

The other major event this morning was her first round of immunizations. I was really nervous about how she would react to the shots, but she did really well. I was going to document the event, but I got a little scared after seeing the needles. They seemed too big for such a little baby. She cried. I almost cried. But after it was all done, she was her happy baby self again.

I'm so grateful to be blessed with a happy, healthy baby!

Waiting to be weighed and measured.


The calm before the storm- I was a nervous wreck before her shots, but she was completely carefree...


Check out those battle scars- 3 bandaids!

0 comments: