Friday, March 6, 2009

A Reason to Smile


Grace is starting to smile more and more lately and no matter what the reason, it never fails to melt my heart. But the reason behind these two sweet smiles made her daddy super proud- she was in the middle of a really noisy poop session of near diaper blowout proportions...

And just because I haven't posted one in a while, here's a 'Grace Face' picture. Many people have commented on what an expressive baby she is and I only hope and pray that expressive baby doesn't equal dramatic teenager.


On a final side note, I had my postpartum appointment on Thursday where I got the 'green light' for a few things. But honestly, the only one I was really concerned about was being able to work out again so I can concentrate on losing all this baby weight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZUMBA is calling your name honey!!! Can you hear it?

So I taught my first class on Wednesday and nearly died!

Now, looking back, I realize how fit I was even though I'd complain I wasn't fit enough!!!

Cicely -- you caaan doooo eeeeet!

Zumba Bootie BumpZ and HugZ - Jojo

P.S. - Remind me to tell you what these 2 big ladies said about James attending ZUMBA!

Anonymous said...

-Still thinks she is as precious as ever...