Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sleepy Baby


For today anyway. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. But I'm taking it one day at a time and enjoying it every step of the way.

Another Zumba playdate with Gracie which Grace slept through. Yet again.


One minute we're laughing and having a fabulous 'conversation'...


The next minute she's out like a light.

As I update this blog, she is sleeping peacefully in her crib and didn't fuss one bit when I put her in there at 8pm. Tonight I actually met my goal of having her in bed by 8!

But the funny thing is, now that the house is quiet and my hands are finally free, I actually miss having her in my arms.

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I know what you mean. I always love the first two hours after mine go to bed. Then, I start missing them like crazy!

J-mee!! said...

LOVE reading and seeing how fast your baby girl is growing!

Anonymous said...

Will having Daddy in your arms fill the void???? ;o)