Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Winding Down

Our time in Virginia Beach is winding down. We had to say goodbye to Mike this morning as Farrah whisks him off on another adventure. I don't mind too much, though, because it's just a quick one this time and we'll all be home again real soon. I am so grateful for the last week and all the time we were able to spend together, even with all that studying. It's pretty funny that we had to travel all the way to Virginia Beach to get some time together!


Grace and I will stay busy these next few days just hanging out with family and visiting with friends. It seems like no matter how long we stay in Virginia Beach, it's never enough time to see everyone I want to! But I take solace in the fact that it's never too long before we're back again for a visit.

0 comments: