Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spoil Me Sunday

I was completely spoiled today, and it was fabulous.

My husband woke up and made breakfast with Grace while I slept in. At church, he dealt with all of Grace's shenanigans and potty breaks. He treated us to a Filipino lunch. In the afternoon, he and Grace hit up the park and the pool while I napped away. So I wouldn't have to cook, he took us out to dinner. And then so I wouldn't have to worry about filling up the gas tank tomorrow morning, he went and took care of it after we got home from dinner. To top it all off, the house is picked up and the kitchen is clean and I didn't even have to lift a finger.

I can definitely get used to this kind of treatment.

4 comments:

Meagan said...

That sounds like a GREAT day! Glad you got to be spoiled!

Julie, the mama said...

And that spells perfection!

Lola said...

Nice!!!

Aunt Megan said...

Awesome! Good job bro.