Saturday, March 26, 2011

Whoopee

Mike was off today, the first Saturday in a long time, but the poor guy was out of the house for half the day running errands. And where we normally would tag along, Grace and I stayed behind so she could rest.

When Mike made it home, he had a whoopee cushion with him and he and Grace had a blast playing with it. She thinks it's the best toy ever and keeps trying to get me to sit on it so that we can hear 'the dogs barking' (what she calls that lovely sound).

While the two were sharing their love of bathroom humor, I hung out in the kitchen and tried yet another cupcake and frosting recipe. Regardless of how it turned out, I promised myself it would be my last try. I am all cupcaked out. It was fun, but my waistline and thighs can't afford to keep taste testing.

3 comments:

Nellie said...

that is too cute!!! the boys have a few whoopie cushions around the house so we'll be sure to break them out soon. i'm telling you. GO TO PUBLIX. add some almond extract if you are feeling frisky.

Julie, the mama said...

You are killing me with these cupcakes. You know everything you cook is delish so don't worry your pretty little head about those cupcakes!

Meagan said...

Even I would be tired of cupcakes by now, but I understand your determination. I hope they turned out perfect!