Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Cupcake Quest Continues

After all the experimental recipes for cake and frosting that I have been working on, Mike asked if it wouldn't be cheaper to just go ahead and order the dang cupcakes from the expensive gourmet bakery. At this point, he may be right, but I can't quit now. That would mean all my work from the past couple of days will all have been for naught.

So the quest for the perfect cupcake continues. Even if it means gaining five pounds from all the taste testing I've been doing.




She is annoyed with me here because I kept telling her to stand still so I could take a picture when all she wanted to do was run around and look for bugs.

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

If those taste half as good as they look, I'd say you've found perfection already.

Meagan said...

Those look great!