Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Inseparable


These days my girls and I are inseparable.  Maybe it's out of necessity because with Mike's heavy school schedule and our lack of a regular babysitter, there isn't much choice.  But I'd like to think that even if there was a different option, we would still choose to hang out with each other.  I know that these days are fleeting and there will come a time soon enough when I will be the last person my girls want to hang out with.  I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

The one sure thing that will get Grace to peace out on me is going to the gym with Mike.  She has a group of friends there in the kiddie area that she loves hanging out with.  As we were out running a few errands, Mike called and asked if he should wait for us to get home so he could take Grace with him to the gym.  I told him I would drop Grace off and then run the rest of my errands.

Grace overheard the conversation and immediately began pleading to stay with me and help me run errands.  When I told her that she was going to the gym with her daddy, she immediately changed her attitude said, "Oh, okay then.  Have fun with your errands, Mama."

If only I was as excited to go to the gym, then I wouldn't have all this baby weight to worry about any more!



0 comments: