Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Withdrawal

I must be suffering from withdrawal from my husband. After being together non-stop for the past week, it's hard to give him back up to Farrah again. The day he went back to work was the day I got sick. Really sick. I have caught some kind of stomach bug that makes me spend lots of time face down in the toilet. The only thing I have been able to keep down are crackers and Sprite.

I'm just thankful that I'm the only one that was affected and I hope it stays that way. And if I have to suffer through the stomach bug, I hope it takes away all those pounds I put on while I was indulging myself on vacation. It's the least it can do.

Grace has been an amazing nurse, standing by my side while I am sick and asking, "How can I help for you, sweetie Mama?" and then grabbing a tissue and dabbing my face. When she asks, "Does that make you feel all better now?" I can honestly say that it does.

Needless to say, we've hung around the house the past couple of days and the only picture I took was a quick one I snapped on my phone. Grace found her ballet outfit in her closet and wanted to try it on. I was just as excited to see her in it so I obliged. But then the girl refused to take it off again!

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

That is one gorgeous ballerina for sure. Hope you feel better soon.

Meagan said...

Girlfriend, you have got to gettin' better! I hope you are on the mend quick, real quick. That tiny dancer is just about the sweetest thing, ever.

Michael said...

Grace is SOOO CUTE in her ballerina outfit!

Cicely, we hope you shook that nasty stomach bug and are on the mend.