Monday, April 20, 2009

Passing the Time

Grace and I stayed busy over the weekend trying to make time pass quickly so we wouldn't miss her daddy too much. Because of our full weekend, I was left exhausted at the end of the day with no energy to blog. My mom called me today about my lack of updates. Sorry about that, grandparents!

Saturday we went to the big Spring Bazaar where I normally spend way too much money. And with this being our last Bazaar before we leave Japan, I was expecting to go crazy. I walked out of there with just $20 worth of washi Japanese paper. I then proceeded to spend two and half times that much at the baby store buying Grace spring and summer outfits. I suppose this is another sign of motherhood when I get more pleasure buying stuff for my baby than for myself.

Sunday was spent at church and a professional photography shoot for Grace's 3 month portraits. Church was great, the portrait session, not so much. My normally laid back and easy to smile baby cried pretty much the entire time! Her daddy and I would've been better off messing with the new SLR and taking her picture ourselves. Go figure.

Check out her latest accomplishment- she can hold a rattle!


Yet ANOTHER diaper blowout. Why does she always look so pleased with herself at times like these?


Diaper and wardrobe change in the car before her big photo shoot.


See this pretty smile? She didn't have any of these for the photographer...


Birthday wishes for Grandpa.

1 comments:

Michael said...

I love you too, sweetie! ...Grandpa