Thursday, April 2, 2009

Girls' Day Out


I enjoyed a rare treat today- eating at an all-you-can-eat buffet (very hard to find here in Japan) and shopping with girlfriends. We had so much fun, we're doing it again on Saturday!

James, Jojo's husband, was such a good sport to watch all the kids while the girls shopped. On Saturday, it will be Mike's turn...

And of course, I can't blog without posting pictures of Grace- her grandparents would be very disappointed if I did. So here she is with a cute flower bow in her hair, thanks to the Estoestas.

Looking a little unsure about the new bow.

"Mommy, are you sure this looks cute?"

"You're right- I AM cute!"

4 comments:

Aunt Megan said...

Sure is! Glad you got to have a shopping day Cicely!

Jojo Estoesta said...

I'm so glad you were able to find an outfit that matches! Some of my favorite colors are hotpink/limegreen combo! James is a trouper!

Julie, the mama said...

What a fun day. So glad you got some fun "me" time!

Sharen said...

She is such a doll. :)