Monday, April 13, 2009

Fight the Temptation


The Easter Bunny put lots of goodies in Grace's Easter basket. One of the treats, Cadbury Mini-eggs, was something I never had until yesterday. And today I spent all day trying to fight the temptation to devour them. I even contemplated, albeit very briefly, running to the grocery store to see if there were more left to buy because surely they'd be on clearance now that Easter is over. Crazy thoughts, I know, since I'm still trying to win the battle over my excess baby weight.

Other than that, it was a lazy day for us girls. After such a hectic weekend, we needed a day to just chill and do absolutely nothing.

This one's for Lola who likes to see pictures of a happy Grace. Lola, if you enlarge the picture, you can see her latest trick- a mouth full of spit bubbles!


This one's for Grandma who gets a kick out of crying Grace pictures because she thinks they're funny and cute.


And this one's for me who always enjoys seeing her daughter being comforted by her daddy.

0 comments: