Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cherry Blossom Picnic


Today we enjoyed gorgeous weather and a fun picnic with friends under the cherry blossom trees. I never really went on picnics much before although I've always liked the idea. After the good time both of us had today, I vow to make picnics a regular event. Good food, good friends, good weather- what more can you ask for?


The three babies- Grace, Jasmine, and Gracie.


The shirt reads, "Bad hair day." It's getting harder and harder for me to tame my girl's wild hair.


Her eyebrows crack me up- they are so expressive and make for some cute little facial expressions.


I absolutely love my baby girl.


And to make a fantastic day even better, Mike came home with beautiful roses for me! I absolutely love my wonderful husband.

1 comments:

Sharen said...

She is gorgeous, Cic! :)